Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4

Rikki told me this morning that I was being bossy, and controlling, and taking over the whole trip. So I've agreed to let him handle this blog post:


Hey mom, I know you want me to go to the Grand Canyon with you today, but there are a lot of birds right here, right now, right outside this window, flitting from branch to branch on this here tree. And I'm thinking that if I just wait long enough, one of them may fly into the room where I can play with it. So you go on without me, OK?








OK, fine. You say that this national treasure is something that everyone should see. That I'm a lucky cat, because not too many cats get to see stuff like this. Great...let's get to it. You had better HOPE that this is better than the birds in that tree outside our hotel window...




You said it would take us five minutes to get there. It feels like a lot longer than that. Screw it, I'm taking a nap...wake me when we're there.






Uh, yeah. It's an animal's ass. Like I haven't seen that before? Like I don't see it every day when I have to lick my own? Yawn...you'd better make this interesting, and fast.





Oh crap, this isn't what I meant when I said interesting. You're not thinking of tossing me over the edge or anything, are you? Because I'll be good...I promise I will.






Rikki was not tossed over the edge...just placed back in his carrier.






And then he went to sleep for the majority of the rest of the ride between Grand Canyon, AZ and Santa Fe, NM. So there will be no commentary, just the following pictures that were taken from moving vehicle in route.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment